Dear Moni,

I understand you are looking for an external consultant; but I was wondering if you have considered the peer review assessment and associate review being offered by Advance HE? Kindly see below message from Advance HE. Apologies if this is something you have already considered!

All the best,

Mel

REC 2021 submission rounds

Thank you to all institutions who completed the Intention to Submit form for the February 2021 round. We are implementing a rolling submission deadline for the February 2021 round. Institution applying in the round chose to either submit their applications between the 18th of Feb and the 16th of April 2021 or to defer their submission to the July 2021 round.

For the July 2021 round, Institutions can also choose to submit anytime from the 22nd of July to the 17th September 2021 or defer their submission to the February 2022 round. Institution deferring a round will not be required to update their data or narrative beyond what would have been required for their initial round. If you are planning on submitting an application in the July 2021 round, please contact [log in to unmask] to assist us with organising a peer review assessment of your submission. Please note, you will still need to submit an intention to submit form before May for the July 2021 round to confirm that you wish to go ahead with the submission and enable us to schedule your application for a panel.

Developmental reviews for the July 2021 round

Advance HE offers REC Member institutions a free remote development review of their application per 3-year cycle. Institution can avail of a remote review of a draft REC application to provide feedback and advice, conducted by an Advance HE Equality Charters Associate. The review will be structured to relate to the award levels of the REC and will highlight areas that may require further development. We encourage institutions submitting in the July 2021 round to use this review. If you are submitting in July 2021 and want us to organise a remote review for you, please get in touch now by emailing [log in to unmask]