This is a fantastic resource. Thank you for sharing.
Best wishes
Michelle

Michelle Alexis

Michelle Alexis

Deputy Business Manager

Dirprwy Reolwr Busnes

Vice Chancellors Office

Cardiff University

Swyddfa Is-Gangellorion

Prifysgol Caerdydd

www.cardiff.ac.uk

www.caerdydd.ac.uk

+44 (0) 292 087 9800

+44 (0) 292 087 9800

Cardiff University is a member of the Russell Group of Universities

Cardiff University is a registered charity No. 1136855

The University welcomes correspondence in Welsh or English.

Mae Prifysgol Caerdydd yn aelod o Grŵp Prifysgolion Russell

Mae Prifysgol Caerdydd yn elusen gofrestredig rhif: 1136855

Ystyriwch yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu yr e-bost yma os gwelwch yn dda.

Mae'r Brifysgol yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg neu'n Saesneg.

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named person(s) only and may be confidential.  If they have been sent to you in error you must not take any action based on the email or content, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error and delete the original message.