HELLO ALL (drawers / people who draw, draftspeople, those with hyphenated
titles etc)

We are excited to invite you to a very fun drawing workshop, led by FAB –
Fava, Acevedo & Brew. The workshop is linked to our forthcoming publication
Unlock your Hidden Drawer!
In this workshop we will share our best Unlocking exercises.
Tickets are £15, and this includes a FREE non-drawer guest for you as DRN
members! As usual we want everyone to be able to attend so please contact
us if you would like to apply for a free or reduced price ticket.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/140995207461

The book, and workshop, are for everyone: people who have not drawn since
they were children,  as well as those who desire to draw in new ways, and
educators wanting to share the joy of drawing and to help people unlock
their drawers..
The 90 minute 2B session will start with our monthly catch-up / sharing for
all, for us to check in and update one another on e.g. our new ways of
teaching online, the challenges of Covid and lockdowns. Then FAB will
endeavour to give you a very fun drawing workshop, reconnecting with your
child self and drawing for joy.

As usual, there will be an optional follow-on session, for those who want
more time.

We welcome your contributions, and will credit you for any Unlocking
Drawers exercises we publish in the book.

Regards
2B Team, TtD