Dear all,

We are currently running a survey of practitioners’ perceptions of the use of Virtual Reality (VR) with firesetters. Anyone involved in the assessment and/or treatment of individuals with a history of deliberate firesetting, regardless of discipline or setting, can take part. If you fit the bill, we would really appreciate you participating, or alternatively sharing the survey with your clinician colleagues.

We want to hear about whether you have used VR in your clinical practice, and your opinions about the potential positives and negatives of using it with individuals with a history of firesetting. The survey should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete and can be found here: https://kentpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_by23ZvgQuE3GI3H
This research has been approved by the School of Psychology, University of Kent ethics board.

We are pleased to now be able to offer a limited number of £10 Amazon.co.uk vouchers for completion, on a first come first served basis.

Apologies for any cross-posting! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about this survey or any of our other firesetting research projects.

Best wishes

Katie

Katie Sambrooks | PhD Researcher and Research Associate in Forensic Psychology

CORE-FP, School of Psychology, Keynes College, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NP

___________________________________ The list is jointly managed by David Fryer [log in to unmask] and Grant Jeffrey [log in to unmask], either of whom are able to deal with queries. To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK