PSI Medical Statistics Careers Event 2021 – Scheduling Window is Now Open!
Students - Don’t Delay Book Today!

The scheduling window is now officially open for the PSI Medical Statistics
Careers Event!

Students can now go into the app <https://cfplus.page.link/Yrc7> and book
meetings with our exhibitors for the exhibition session. The event will be
held on Wednesday 3rd March 2021 so make sure to book soon!

For details on how you book your meetings, you can use this guide
<https://help.careerfairplus.com/en/articles/4477545-candidates-booking-meetings-on-the-web>.
Also don't forget to check our student checklist
<https://help.careerfairplus.com/en/articles/4037918-candidate-checklist>
to ensure you are all set up and ready for the day of the event!

Prior to the virtual exhibition session, our event will start with a live
webinar including a panel discussion with some of our exhibitors. Please
see the agenda on our website for how to register for the webinar.

If you have any questions, please email us at: [log in to unmask] We look
forward to seeing you there!

PSI Careers and Academic Liaison Committee (CALC)

SIGNOFF allstat