.

Principal Analyst - Insights and Impact. Ofwat, London or Birmingham

Application Deadline:17 February 2021 at 5pm

Ofwat (the Water Services Regulation Authority) is the economic regulator of the water and wastewater sector in England and Wales. Our role is to help it build trust and confidence with customers, the environment and wider society. Ofwat has an ambitious new strategy and as a regulator we are setting ourselves up to achieve and equal the ambition of this new strategy. It matters to us that things on the ground really change so that our impact on customers, the environment and the future of water is tangible and meaningful.

Our work is high-profile and fast-moving, within a dynamic and agile environment. The work that you’ll be involved in every day will be about helping us to deliver our strategy, helping to us to be the regulator we want to be and helping the sector to deliver outcomes that matter to customers and society. Our strategy sets out the role Ofwat will play. We will adapt, be confident, act with purpose and integrity and continuously improve so that we make the greatest contribution possible to improving life through water.

The Role

You will be part of the Insights and Impact Cluster. The purpose of the Insights and Impact Cluster is to support Ofwat in achieving its Vision and Strategy for the sector through high quality insights.

You will play a key role in the development and delivery of our Sector Intelligence function within the cluster. This new team will support the delivery of Ofwat’s strategic goals: to transform water companies' performance, to drive them to meet long term challenges and to deliver greater public value.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/36xSDsH

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.Statsjobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat