.

CRM Analysis Manager, The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK

The Open University is the UK’s largest university, a world leader in flexible part-time education combining a mission to widen access to higher education with research excellence, transforming lives through education.

The Data and Student Analytics team (D&SA) are spearheading a transformation of the university’s data analytics capability. Our aim is to support our key stakeholders in the university by enabling evidence driven decision making through data and analytics.

The role

The CRM Analysis Manager role sits within the CRM team within D&SA, the CRM team provides specific support to the university’s Marketing and Communications function. The role holder will manage a small team of analysts with the responsibility for implementing the marketing communications plans through accurate and timely selections. The team are also expected to provide MI dashboards for performance reporting, agree with our Marketing and Communications colleagues on test and learn strategies to evaluate performance, and to undertake analysis aimed at making recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the communications.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/37lKAj0

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat