De: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Em nome de Rowdy Yates
Enviada: 21 de janeiro de 2021 21:12
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: [EFTC] Annual EFTC list membership reminder

Dear TC Family

I hope that you are all doing well and staying safe in these dark corona-days.  As Michael Marra - the Dundonian song-writing genius - once sang:

There's a light at the end of the tunnel

I can see it keekin' through

Bright light's must shine on someone

May as well be me an' you

Baby me an' you!

At least once a year, I try to update and promote the EFTC Discussion List and inform members who's on the list and who's not!  I know that on some lists, the list-owners prefer to keep membership secret but that's never seemed to me to be very TC!!!

So obviously, you'll be on the list if you're receiving this email!!!!  But please let me know if you spot any gaps.  If you are aware of people you think would want to be on the list but aren't please do tell them.  I'm attaching a flyer for the list that you can show them.  Anyone who wants to join the list simply needs to email me at: [log in to unmask]

The list is open to anyone with an interest in TCs: TC staff and managers; researchers interested in TC; senior residents; graduates; TC residents' families.  It's an excellent way to find out what is happening in the TC world, to ask questions about TC practices; to advertise events and vacancies; even just to say hello to your TC family!!!

This is the current list membership

David Adamecek
Eric Allan
Antoniya Anastasova
Toril Andreassen
Benny Ardjil
James Armstrong
Asia Ashraf
Laura Aslan
Noah Baker
Marco Baldini
Ratri Bayu
Melinda Beckwith
Tom de Belie
Michele Bellasich
David Bentley
Mary Pat Holler Bibel
Karen Biggs
Stephen Birrell
Jonathan Bishop
Bozena Blanusa
Patricia de Blas
Daren Britt
Anna Burniak
Johan Buttiens
Gerard Byrne
Bob Campbell
Jessica Campbell
Sandra Cardoso
Jorge Benjamin Dulanto Carrascal
Mirjana Cernetic
Ian Christie
Josica Colaric
Anjana Coomaraswamy
Eoin Coughlan
Jean-Pierre Couteron
Urska Cvetkovic
Ulf Dahl
Marina Daskalopoulou
Shaamiel Davids
Clare Davies
Natalie Davies
Virginie Debaere

George De Leon
Jean-Michel Delile
Nathan J. Doogan
Alexandra Dorrington
Jessica Douglas
Zdenka Effenberger
Fride Ellefsen
Gabrielle Epstein
Oriol Esculies
Craig Fees
Robbie Ferris
Helena Fialova
Alexandra Florea
Susan Ford
Nada Frem
Souraya Frem
Stelios Gkiouzepas
Ilse Goethals
Helena Gosling
Teodora Groshkova
Natasa Hafner
Rune Hafstad
Hanne Holm Hage-Ali
Lyndsey Hague
Rex Haigh
Jon Hall
Pavel Hanzal
Anita Harris
Carole Harvey
Patrick Harvey
Caroline Henson
Saul Hewish
Suzanne Hodge
Joze Hren
Keith Humphreys
Michael Hutton
Antonio Jesús Molina Fernández
Kenneth Arctander Johansen
Carly Johnson
David Jones
Justin Jordan
João Pedro Augusto
Kamil Kalina
Liisa Kallio
Zacharoula Kasseri
Sian Kennedy
Joost Kerkhoff
Polona Kersnik
Anna Kolda
Outi Kuikanmaki
Peter Kuran
Hotse Langeraar
Tim Leighton
Alan Listiak
Luca Littera
Martin Lutterjohann
Lynne Magor-Blatch
Brandon Martin
Rui Martins
Wendy Masterton
Evi  Mavropoulou
Andrzej May-Majewski
Pauline McKeown
Catherine Meleady
Christian Messel
Kristin Mohn
Pedro Moreira
Jackie Moulsher
Rod Mullen

Marcello Musio
Neeri Nadiva
Radu Nafornita
Ernst Nagelschmied
Petr Nevsimal
Jussi Nikander
Steve O'Neill
David Oberg
Sarah Paget
Laura Palombi
Gerasimos Papanastasatos
Ilias Paraskevopoulos
Tina Pastorelli
Candace Paulucci
Ruth Pearce
Pablo Andres Kurlander Perrone
Jordy Bern Torres Pineda
David Pizzi
Stuart Plant
Juan Antonio Ruiz Plágaro
Garth Popple
Natasa Privocnik
Kleopatra Psarraki
David Pullen
Ivana Radimecka
Josef Radimecky
Salvatore Raimo
Paula Rautoja
Barbara Rawlings
Liljana Rihter
Ariann Robino
Joao Rodrigues
Stuart Rose
Galit Rosenburger
Johana Ruzkova
Alberto Sabatés
Stan Sacks
Sandra Sanchez
Annie Sanger
Blane Savage
Margarita Segkou
Jo Sharrocks
Tony Shortt
Valdas Siskus
Anthony Slater
Andrew Smith
Veerle Soyez
Alojzij Štefan

Igor Stojanov
John Strang
Stevan Svilokos
Rod Taylor
Sushma Taylor
Kethea TC
Henrik Thiesen
Katy Thomas
Robyn Timoclea
David Tomlinson
Krassimira Totcheva
Oana Ungureanu
Human Unterrainer
Irena Majzelj Usenik
Dirk Vandevelde
Stijn Vandevelde
Els Vanneste
Peter Vassilev
Greet Van De Velde
Catalina Verdes

Ina Vutcariov
Keith Warren
Fay Watson
Ab Westendorp
Leen De Wit
Leen De Wit
Judith Yates
Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Running wi' Scissors

Blair's Farm

Trinity Gask

Auchterarder

PH3 1LL

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385

M: +44 (0) 7734-255253

Buy our new album online:

W:  <https://runningwiscissors.bandcamp.com/releases> https://runningwiscissors.bandcamp.com/releases

  _____

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2020

UK Sports University of the Year 2020 (Times Higher Good University Guide)

The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.

  _____

To unsubscribe from the THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES <https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES&A=1> &A=1