Katy

From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gareth Roy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply to: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, 5 January 2021 at 18:24
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: December 2020 WLCG A/R reports

Hi Katy,

Speaking for Matt, these are effectively the new version of the WLCG SAM tests.. the monitor based on tests for each of the four VOs:

https://monit-wlcg-sitemon.web.cern.ch/monit-wlcg-sitemon/

you may know them as ETF (https://indico.cern.ch/event/394782/contributions/2151276/attachments/1271147/1883885/etf_intro_wlcg.pdf)?

https://etf-atlas-prod.cern.ch/

https://etf-cms-prod.cern.ch/

https://etf-lhcb-prod.cern.ch/

They get compiled monthly per site to measures Availability and Reliability for the WLCG per experiment...., as opposed to EGI that used Argo for A&R:

https://egi.ui.argo.grnet.gr/

Thanks,

Gareth