Hello everyone,

I'd just like to take a moment today to introduce myself. I'm Hannah, one of the new North Members Reps for the Museums Association. I'm based in the North East, and work as a Project Officer for collections at Jarrow Hall, as well as a casual Customer Service Assistant with Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums.

I'm really excited to be part of this team of representatives, and I'd love it if you'd kept in touch. As members, I'm really interested in hearing from members about how you feel the MA can support you further.

If you'd like to get in touch with me about anything, you can email me : [log in to unmask], or find me on Twitter: @HannahRMather

Best Wishes,
Hannah

Hannah Mather (she/her)

Esmée Fairbairn Project Officer, Jarrow Hall
Groundwork South and North Tyneside

Email: [log in to unmask]

  Changing Places and Changing Lives

  in South and North Tyneside

Groundwork South and North Tyneside, The Eco Centre, Windmill Way, Hebburn, NE31 1SR

www.groundwork.org.uk/stan<http://www.groundwork.org.uk/stan> [https://www.seeklogo.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/facebook-icon-logo-vector.png]  /groundworkstan [http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FzOCW1IiDi8/URutrOjOOKI/AAAAAAAAACY/lSnz5CqN73E/s1600/Twitter+Logo+3.png]  @groundworkstan

[https://imgur.com/OBPHVyw.jpg] [https://imgur.com/dAi5xsF.jpg] [https://imgur.com/VDZ3sl1.jpg]  [https://imgur.com/kJbIjkc.jpg]  [https://imgur.com/PogegLz.jpg]  [https://imgur.com/fntwFM6.jpg]
[https://imgur.com/f6rCBsY.jpg] [https://imgur.com/OUaXnbi.jpg]  [https://imgur.com/kZPMxeB.jpg]    [https://i.imgur.com/gC7vpz0.png]

Groundwork South and North Tyneside is the trading name of South and North Tyneside Groundwork Trust,

a company limited by guarantee and registered in England.
Company Reg No: 2592100 Charity Reg No: 1007918 VAT Reg No: 100197069

This email and its attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential or the subject of legal privilege. If this email and its attachments have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy them, distribute them or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender to notify us of the error.