Dear all,

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year. I am a current Master's student in Museum Studies at the University of Leicester undertaking research for my dissertation on museum and gallery exhibitions post-Covid.

I would like to invite you to take part in the following survey, which should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. You can access the survey via this link:

https://forms.gle/baRnRcGzKqNKwFME8
I would be very grateful if you could share the survey with your networks and encourage colleagues in the museum and gallery sector to participate.

The survey will be open until Friday 5th February.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any queries.

Many thanks in advance and best wishes for the new year.

Katie Woodward
MA Museum Studies
University of Leicester

To unsubscribe from the MA-ENGLANDNORTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=MA-ENGLANDNORTH&A=1