Hello and Merry Christmas (its December so I think it's OK to say this?) SDF Colleagues,

It's been a challenging year (by any measure)and as we draw to the end of 2020, I am delighted to share this positive news.  We have just gone out to advert for a Senior OD manager at Durham.  The position will be leading on leadership behavioural development aimed at mid-career academic colleagues. It is a great chance to join a really amazing team (I may be biased here) and develop a cross institution programme which is directly linked to 2 major strategic initiatives, Wellbeing and Respect.

Please pass on this link https://durham.taleo.net/careersection/du_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=20000839&tz=GMT%2B00%3A00&tzname=Europe%2FLondon to anyone whom you think might be interested.

Best Wishes and here's to 2021!

Deborah Beel  MSc, MCIPD
Senior Organisation Development Manager

HROD have gathered a range of information to support the Wellbeing of colleagues during this challenging time please follow this link for more information Wellbeing and Remote working web pages.<https://www.dur.ac.uk/od/remotesupport/>

The Open Course Training Programme<https://sway.office.com/DIKSTd1aQqiXRwOg?ref=email> has now launched, follow the link for more information on what workshops and webinars are available.

Please note that I am now working from home.  I am contactable by email/Teams.  If you would prefer to discuss your query by phone please email me with your contact number and I will call you as soon as possible.

Human Resources and Organisation Development
Durham University
Rowan House (Mountjoy Centre)
Upper Mountjoy
Stockton Road
Durham
DH1 3LE

e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
w: www.durham.ac.uk/hr/<http://www.durham.ac.uk/hr/>

         [stonewall_lores.jpg]                     [New Athena SWAN bronze logo - 2012] [PADP_E_C_150px.jpg] [cid:image005.jpg@01D3E86C.8747D4A0] [ILM logo 2017] [MOE V3 Gold Small]        [cid:image001.png@01D6A150.B8172AF0]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential.  It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender of mis-delivery.  Any use or disclosure of the contents of either is unauthorised and may be unlawful.
This e-mail has been created in the knowledge that internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium.  We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.
Although steps have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.  All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.