Hi there,
Please include Heriot-Watt in the discussion.

Best regards

Andy
Andy Napier

Consultant

Professional & Organisational Development

Human Resources
Lord Balerno Building Room 1.01
Heriot-Watt University,

Edinburgh  EH14 4AS

twitter-bird-16x16@pod_hw

Dubai – Edinburgh – Galashiels - Orkney – Putrajaya

Learn-Develop-Transform

HR is currently working remotely. Email and Microsoft Teams are the best way to contact me.

o    If your enquiry is about professional and organisational development, please contact [log in to unmask], please review our online development programme of webinars and much more here https://tinyurl.com/y8k8dd8q. Online LinkedIn Learning resources can be found here https://heriotwatt.sharepoint.com/sites/hr-yourcareeranddevelopment/SitePages/LinkedIn-Learning.aspx

o    If you have a personal or management query about Covid-19 and how to protect yourself, support your team or about working remotely, please first visit https://heriotwatt.sharepoint.com/sites/Coronavirusadvice

o    If you have a general HR query please email [log in to unmask] (external visitors [log in to unmask]).

o    All HR policies, procedures and forms can be found at https://www.hw.ac.uk/services/human-resources/human-resources-policies.htm

Most importantly keep yourself safe and secure.

The Heriot-Watt Way highlights what it means to belong to our global community through our values and Respect

Heriot-Watt is a global University, as a result my working hours may not be your working hours. Do not feel pressure to reply to this email outside your working hours.