From: Staff Development Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Trembleau, Clare
Sent: 02 December 2020 14:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SDF] Coaching training providers - looking for recommendations

[This message is from an external source, use caution when following links or responding to it]
Hi Maria
We train our internal Coaches to ILM Level 3 and we deliver this in-house. We have a system called SUMAC which automates some of the admin side. However part of me is thinking Level 5 would give Coaches some more exposure to practice as the hours are increased from 6 to 18 from the Level 3 to 5. We are currently going through approval to deliver the Level 5 as an external course.
Sounds like there is some interest across the network so I'd be keen to join any virtual sessions to discuss.
Thanks and kind regards
Clare

Clare Trembleau
Staff Development Partner
University of Aberdeen
King's College
Old Aberdeen
AB24 3FX

Tel: 01224 273159 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Find out how Staff Development can support you by having a look at our Interactive Guide: https://view.pagetiger.com/introSD/1