Thanks Hedda - a most useful evaluation of in house coaching to bear in mind.

Regards

Leonie

Leonie Isaacson
Learning & Development Consultant
Personal and Professional Development (PPD)
University of Cambridge
Greenwich House
Madingley Road
Cambridge
CB3 0TX
Tel.: 01223 (7)65019
Personal and Professional Development: Learn. Develop. Achieve.
Supporting leadership, professional skills and career development for all staff at the University of Cambridge.

www.ppd.admin.cam.ac.uk<http://www.ppd.admin.cam.ac.uk/> including Learn Online<https://www.ppd.admin.cam.ac.uk/learn-online>, PPD On Demand<https://www.ppd.admin.cam.ac.uk/learn-online/ppd-demandC:/$MfeDeepRem> and LinkedInLearning<https://universityofcambridgecloud.sharepoint.com/sites/LinkedInLearningC:/$MfeDeepRem>
www.apprenticeships.admin.cam.ac.uk<http://www.apprenticeships.admin.cam.ac.uk/>

New University guidance:
Remote Working: Guide for Individuals<https://www.hr.admin.cam.ac.uk/files/remote_working_guide_for_individuals.pdf>
Guidance for Managers: Managing Your Team Remotely<https://www.hr.admin.cam.ac.uk/files/managing_your_team_remotely.pdf>
Returning to the workplace:  Manager guidance for supporting staff<https://universityofcambridgecloud.sharepoint.com/sites/COVIDRecovery/People/Forms/AllItems.aspx?id=%2Fsites%2FCOVIDRecovery%2FPeople%2FReturn%20to%20the%20Workplace%2FReturning%20to%20the%20Workplace%20%2D%20Manager%20Guidance%20For%20Supporting%20Staff%2Epdf&parent=%2Fsites%2FCOVIDRecovery%2FPeople%2FReturn%20to%20the%20Workplace&RootFolder=%2Fsites%2FCOVIDRecovery%2FPeople%2FReturn%20to%20the%20Workplace&FolderCTID=0x01200034DE486658B98D4EA691985466270B87>