From: Staff Development Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Tromans, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 13:17
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SDF] [EXTERNAL] Re: [SDF] Coaching training providers - looking for recommendations

Me too

Kind regards

Andy Tromans

Head of Organisational Development

Human Resources

University of Wolverhampton | Room MX207, Housman (MX) Building | Camp Street | Wolverhampton | WV1 1AD

Tel: 01902 32 2958, 07772896919 |email: [log in to unmask]

   Follow us:  icona-facebook-iphone[1] twitter-ios-icon[1] instagram[1] 600px-Youtube snapchat-icon[1]

cid:image006.png@01D40228.56B5F620CiC

cid:image006.png@01D3F8BE.C09B1520

This email, together with any attachment, is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. Any email content, including any attachments, may be monitored and used by the University of Wolverhampton for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the University’s policy on internet use. Email blocking software may also be used. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the message and any copies.