Our final ARA Together call of this year will be an opportunity to reflect on 2020 and look forward to 2021. The call will take place on ARA's Together Online Community<https://s6.newzapp.co.uk/t/gtl/MTQ4MTQwNjEsMTQ2MzI4OTA4OSwxNA==> at 4pm on Wednesday 9th December.

2020 has been a year of change for all of us because of the Covid-19 pandemic, with buildings closed, many staff furloughed and all of us working at home for at least part of the year.  The year has been important for other reasons too, not least the activism of the Black Lives Matter movement and calls for support, practical actions and long-lasting change.

Our last 2020 ARA Together call will focus on the impact the evens of 2020 have had on our profession and also what we may expect in 2021 – and how we can prepare for whatever changes lie ahead. The call will cover the following discussion points:

  *   The impact of events in 2020, and what they have meant for our sector and for our members
  *   The ARA's response to these events, and how we can further support our members Future plans for 2021here to sign up.
We'd encourage you to submit your experiences and any questions you might have for the panel. Simply pop into the Online Community's voice channel called 'Weekly Call' on Wednesday 9th December.

Please add any questions or points you'd like to raise on the call to the Keeping Connected Channel in the ARA Together Online Community before the call.

You can also see the channel #drop-in-call-details for confirmation of this call and details of our future call topics. If you have any problems, simply drop into #serversupport and someone will be able to assist.

We hope you will be able to join us.