"They were a treasure trove of documents and filled some critical gaps in our holdings," said Ford Motor Co. archivist Ted Ryan on the Ford Performance website.

Those items included an official Testing and Development Booklet from the GT and Sports Car Project for the Advanced Vehicles Division.

"While the story of the initial test run at Le Mans has been told many times, this booklet gives first person accounts and documents each of the trial runs of the GT," Ryan says. "Via the project summary of the beginning of the booklet, we can track the development and refinement of the cars throughout 1964."

 http://bit.ly/3hl8ejq
 http://bit.ly/3hl8ejq+

--
Peterk