It's been 83 years since the mass atrocities carried out by the Japanese
army after it captured Nanjing. Now, evidence of their crimes has been made
clearer and more permanent.

A collection of digital archives about the Nanjing Massacre will be made
public for the first time this month by the Second Historical Archives of
China.

Research archivist Zhang Kaisen showed CGTN some of the more important
files related to the Japanese war crimes, including a clipping from The
Tokyo Daily News about the killing race between two Japanese generals, an
English list of major Japanese war criminals, and documents on their
trials.
http://bit.ly/2WE37Bx
http://bit.ly/2WE37Bx+

--