Hi all,

Has anyone progressed a records management project and got to the stage of having built in standards etc. into SharePoint and would be happy to show this off? I'm hoping to arrange a session for my colleagues to show them a potential end result. At the moment everyone just sees the huge amount of work involved in creating our policies and procedures etc. before starting on a major SharePoint configuration. And all of that is before we even do a trial and roll it out service at a time.

Regards,

Aaron

Aaron Linden
Information Governance Manager
Carlisle City Council
Civic Centre
Carlisle
CA3 8QG

Tel: 01228 817355

[cid:image002.jpg@01D6C899.105DC2E0]

[cid:image001.png@01D3531F.7BEE1B10]

This e-mail and its attachments may include confidential information or protectively marked material up to OFFICIAL SENSITIVE and should be handled accordingly and, is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail and its attachments in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete them and do not disclose, copy, distribute, disclose or retain any part of them. The views and opinions expressed by the author are not necessarily those of Carlisle City Council. Carlisle City Council has scanned this e-mail and its attachments to ensure that they are virus free. The Council can take no responsibility if a virus is actually present and you are advised to make the appropriate checks to confirm that they are virus free. Any email and contents sent or received by the Council may need to be disclosed by the Council under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Any personal information contained within this email and its attachments must be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation. For further information on how Carlisle City Council will process your personal information, please visit the Council's privacy statement at https://www.carlisle.gov.uk/Privacy-Statement