Dear Erin and othee GNHRE colleagues,
As the newcomer I am delighted to be part of the network and its great achievements.

I wish you all Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Regards,
Srna

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 at 21:42, Sunil Murlidhar Shastri <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Erin, All at GNHRE:

Many thanks for writing to me.

It is great to know about the tremendous activities by GNHRE this year and the plans 2021 alongside the details of all the team that works in the background.

I take this opportunity to wish all of you and your loved ones, health and happiness, peace and prosperity for the Festive Season, the New Year and beyond.

With my warmest regards,

Sunil
Sunil Murlidhar SHASTRI | FRGS FRSA
Director | OceanGovernance Limited