A: 1 Philip Larkin Close, Hull, HU6 7FB, UK
M: +44 7771 685414 (FaceTime/WhatsApp)
S: OceanGovernance

-----Original Message-----
From: Silja Klepp <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 14:25
Subject: Struggling against land loss: Environmental (in)justice and the geography of emerging rights

Dear all,
in an act of shameless self-promotion, I am sending you a link to an article where we tried to bring legal anthropology and legal geography into dialouge on the topic of land loss due to climate change and ecological crisis.
Post-national legal spaces and networks and potential post-national solutions for migrants are discussed as they emerge. Would be happy to get in touch!
Link see below pls.
All best wishes, Silja
---
Prof. Dr. Silja Klepp

CAU/ Kiel University
Department of Geography

www.marinesocialscience.uni-kiel.de
www.enjust.net

Selcted publications:
Klepp, S. & C. Fröhlich(Eds.)(2020):Migration and Conflict in a Global Warming Era: A Political Understanding of Climate Change.(Special Issue)Social Sciences 9(5),78

Klepp, S. und Vafeidis, A. T. (Eds.)(2019): Long-term adaptation planning for sustainable coasts. In: DIE ERDE – Journal of the Geographical Society of Berlin, 150(3), 113-117.

Klepp, S. und L. Chavez-Rodriguez (Eds.)(2018): A Critical Approach to Climate Change Adaptation: Discourses, Policies, and Practices. Routledge Series: Routledge Advances in Climate Change Research. London/ New York.