From: GENSTAT-Request <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Fred Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 9:26:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Bootstrapped confidence intervals for a GLMM

Dear All,

I’m trying to fit a generalised liner mixed model to a data set that I have using the GLMM procedure in GenStat. The random effects are in a nested design of the type F/G and the fixed effects consist of a factorial arrangement of 2 factors A and B. I’m using a binomial distribution with a logit link function to model the response variable. My aim is to produce back-transformed means for A, B and the AB interaction with 95% confidence intervals. While I can get the means using VPREDICT and the usual transformation, I think that I’d need to use bootstrapping to get the confidence intervals. In light of this would anyone be able to advise how to use the BOOTSTRAP procedure in this context in order for me to be able to do this?

Regards,

Fred.