Sukant Chandan

…Spare a thought for the Uighurs! Don’t worry about China.

China's army is perhaps bigger than NATO’s; and it has nuclear
weapons. NATO don't mess with countries with Nuclear weapons.

Plus, China owns the American economy; and a huge part of the
EU economy. So, don’t worry mate, there’ll be no repeat of the
Iraq/Libya big fish against small fry bullying disasters.

In other words, China can take care of itself. It will more than stand
up to USA and European bullies; if asked a question.

But, the Uighurs have nothing and no one!
Dar Al Islam's silence is deafening!
Uighurs can’t even speak for themselves. They’re not allowed.
Doesn’t that concern you just a little?

Enjoy the break
Claudine