At Swansea University's History of Computing Collection we gather and preserve material that charts the computer revolution -- especially in Wales -- which has been in full swing since the late forties. One larger grander enterprise is

Archives of IT (AIT)
https://archivesit.org.uk/

This part-time job may interest you or someone you know:

Archives of IT (AIT) is a charity that collects and presents oral history. Our focus is the people and organisations of the UK IT industry from 1950 to 2020: who they are and how they worked to change the world with the devices that are to be found in the UKs excellent computing collections.

AIT seeks to appoint a person to develop our approach to and funding for audience engagement.  This is a hands-on role, demanding experience and skills in heritage management, fundraising, communications and some knowledge of the industry.

The appointment will initially be on an interim / project basis with the potential for extension to a permanent, executive role.

Mail:

by 4 December 2020 for more information.

John

To unsubscribe from the MYRDDIN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=MYRDDIN&A=1