Hi Jude,

I will be in attendance on behalf of Circle Heritage.

Regards,

Katie Plant

Account Executive

DD: 01260 292 864 | M: 07891 003 786 | E: [log in to unmask]

Circle Insurance Services Ltd | 7 John Bradshaw Court | Alexandria Way | Congleton | Cheshire | CW12 1LB

F: 01260 299 687 | W: www.circlegroup.co.uk | W: www.circleheritage.co.uk

Coverholder at Lloyd's

Circle Heritage is a Trading style of Circle Insurance Services Ltd

P Please consider the environment before printing. Any documents attached are in a digital format, if you would like a printed copy please let me know.

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this material from any computer.  This E-Mail has been prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable and accurate, but Circle Insurance Services Ltd makes no warranty as to accuracy or completeness.  Any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to Circle Insurance Services Ltd.  Internet E-Mails are not necessarily secure.  Circle Insurance Services Ltd does not accept any responsibility for changes made to this E-Mail after it was sent. We take reasonable precautions to ensure that our E-Mails are virus free.  However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us, and recommend that you subject any incoming E-Mail to your own virus checking procedures

Circle Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 118 Holyhead Road, Coventry, CV1 3LY. Registered Number 2575623.