HI all

We have an enquirer who is looking to do a piece of qualitative research  on nurse leadership – but more specifically looking at devolved decision making and how command and control works during a pandemic (looking at  how care group structures and bronze/silver/gold work together ).

Has anyone been asked anything similar and have anything to share or point us to,  or perhaps there are local Lessons Learned you might be willing to share?

Fingers crossed and many thanks for any help you might be able  to  offer

Kind regards

Jan

Jan Godwin

Clinical Librarian

Scarborough Hospital Library

Postgraduate Centre

Tel: (01723) 23 6242

cid:image001.png@01D6BDC8.67FBEA80

#KNOWvember

It’s #KNOWvember and a great opportunity to find out about how our Library service can help you locate, manage and mobilise – or make best use of – the high quality evidence and knowledge you need in your work!

To see our Twitter feed for ideas click on the image above or,

contact us to find out more by clicking on this link.

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If any addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this email and destroy any copies. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this email. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email AND YOUR REPLY cannot be guaranteed.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1