Hi,

I am conducting a literature search on the above and as part of my search for grey literature I am trying to locate policies from other Boards or Trusts. I am interested in policies relating to both hospital and community settings.

If anyone is able to share any policy or policies from their organisations they would be very gratefully received.

And if you happen to have done a similar search for literature recently, I would also be very pleased to hear from you to compare databases used, keywords and sources of grey literature.  I have been finding more on restraint than seclusion and not much in relation to restrictive practices in community settings so am very open to any tips and suggestions.

Kind regards and thanks,
Lyn

Lyn Mair, NHS Grampian Clinical Liaison Librarian
Aberdeen

This email is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it by mistake,
please (i) contact the sender by email reply; (ii) delete the email from your system; .
and (iii) do not copy the email or disclose its contents to anyone.