From: UK medical / health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Gardner
Sent: 05 November 2020 10:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Literature Reviews

This message originated from outside of NHSmail. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello Colleagues

Does anyone please have any examples of really good published literature reviews (preferably open access), in terms of how focussed it is, relevant scope and very good quality search strategy, sensible methodology and how clear the information is presented?  I run skills sessions on this subject for NHS staff and I struggle to find really good examples which are strong in all these elements.

Many thanks and kind regards

Lisa

Lisa Gardner
Pronouns: She/ Her