Hello

I am writing to let you know that we are still accepting abstract submissions for the 4th International Conference on Tourism Research (ICTR 2021) on 20-21 May 2021.  The host for the conference is The School of Hospitality and Tourism (ESHT), of Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Vila do Conde, Portugal.  As a centre of excellence in teaching and research, ESHT provides a sustainable and innovative training model.

There are a number of ways to be involved in the conference.  For more information and to submit papers, please go to: http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/ictr/ictr-call-papers/

We are delighted that Dr Sérgio Guerreiro, Senior Director at Turismo de Portugal and currently Chairman of the OECD Tourism Committee and Chairman of the European Travel Commission’s Market Intelligence Group is confirmed as a Keynote Speaker.

Papers accepted for ICTR 2021 will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2516-3612) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication. Papers published in the proceedings will be considered for further development and publication in a number of international journals.

We are hoping to be able to meet in person for a physical event in Vila do Conde, Portugal in May 2021. We know however that the events of this year have had a longer lasting impact on participants’ ability and willingness to travel for events. Therefore, we are planning for ICTR 2021 to be a “hybrid” conference. Meaning that there will be physical events with virtual elements built into it, to create an experience for both those who can attend in person and those able to attend online.

More details about the conference here:  https://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/ictr/

Please circulate this message to any colleagues or contacts you think may be interested.

Follow the conference on LinkedIn Facebook and Twitter

Kind regards

Annette Young, Conferences Manager
http://www.academic-conferences.org
Tel: +44 (0) 118 324 6938