Dear AVA members,

My apologies for the problem earlier with the link to this job info and application – and for the subsequent spam in addressing this.

The link below should now work.

https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_qinetiq/qinetiqexternal/jobDetails/jobDetail.html?jobPostId=35623&localeCode=en-us

There is an opportunity for an applied vision scientist at QinetiQ Ltd in the UK.

The role is located at Farnborough, Hampshire and is part of a busy lab that provides research and advice to a range of customers, chiefly in the defence and security sectors. We have good links with academia and there is the opportunity for collaborative working where this fits the project.

Experience in experimental vision research or computational modelling would both be welcomed.

Because of the nature of some of our projects, you would need to be a UK National.

Further details and an online application form are here:

https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_qinetiq/qinetiqexternal/jobDetails/jobDetail.html?jobPostId=35623&localeCode=en-us

Alternatively, for an informal chat, email Eric Liggins at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for reading,

Eric

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. QinetiQ retains personal data relating to our customers and partners for the purposes of conducting a business relationship, communicating and marketing to them as well as to providing invitations to upcoming events.  Please see our Privacy Notice  for further information.  In accordance with our Privacy Notice, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. QinetiQ may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security. QinetiQ Limited (Registered in England & Wales: Company Number: 3796233) Registered office: Cody Technology Park, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX https://www.qinetiq.com

To unsubscribe from the AVA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=AVA&A=1