Dear colleagues

*excuse any cross-posting*

The call for submissions for the annual meeting of the Society for Affective Science (SAS) is now open.

https://society-for-affective-science.org/conferences/2021-sas-annual-conference/home/

Please see below for details.

My collaborators and I have found SAS to be an excellent venue for presenting research and the interdisciplinary nature of the program to be uniquely beneficial. I encourage you and your lab members (postdocs, students, etc.) to attend.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We hope you will join us at the 2021 SAS virtual meeting!

Follow us on Twitter (@affectScience) and visit our website for more updates!

Best wishes,
Prof. Rachael E. Jack, Ph.D.
Chair of the Program Committee SAS 2021

Professor of Computational Social Cognition
Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology
School of Psychology
University of Glasgow
Scotland, G12 8QB
+44 (0) 141 330 5087

To unsubscribe from the AVA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=AVA&A=1