Dera all

A message from Reuven Sussman below about this year's Behavior and Human Dimensions of Energy Efficiency  (BECC) conference. It's a great conference

Wouter

------------------------

This year (Dec 7-10, 2020) BECC is virtual and the conference agenda has now been posted: https://beccconference.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/agenda.pdf

There’s a lot of great psychology-related content from excellent speakers (many from outside the US, given the new format!) and we’re planning to make it as interactive as we can. Perhaps most important, the regular registration cost has been lowered by over 70% from last year (only $195 USD). I know that it can be tough to cover the cost of registration and travel so I hope this eases the burden somewhat. Be sure to register before October 14 when prices go up.

You can also let your students know that we have a student registration rate and student fellowships (twice as many as usual) to reduce that cost even further. They can submit applications for a student fellowship online.

“See” you there!

Cheers,

Reuven

Reuven Sussman, Ph.D.

Director,

Behavior and Human Dimensions of Energy Efficiency

Co-Chair of BECC, the annual Behavior, Energy and Climate Change conference

Secretary, Division of Environmental Psychology, American Psychological Association

Office: 202-507-4746| ­http://aceee.org

Check out Virtual BECC 2020: December 7-10!

Professor Wouter Poortinga

Cardiff University

: +44(0)29 2087 4755

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

twitter: @wouterpoortinga

YrAthro Wouter Poortinga

Prifysgol Caerdydd

Ffôn : +44(0)29 2087 4755

E-bost: [log in to unmask]

twitter: @wouterpoortinga

To unsubscribe from the ENVPSY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ENVPSY&A=1