Dear colleagues,
Apologies for the cross-posting.
---
I share with you a Special Issues that we recently proposed on Sustainability
(MDPI): *Archaeology of Sustainability and Sustainable Archaeology*

*Details here* -->
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sustainability/special_issues/archaeology_sus

Papers reporting on extant challenges for the sustainability of research
and management of archaeological cultural heritage and the application of
new technologies and FOSS/FLOSS protocols,
as well as discussing topics on the future agenda for global sustainable
archaeology are solicited. We also seek contributions that explore the
theoretical and methodological challenges of this topic.

Best regards

Filippo

*Filippo Brandolini*
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellow - HiLSS Project
<https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/890561>
McCord Centre for Landscape - School of History, Classics and Archaeology
Newcastle University, Armstrong Building, Newcastle upon Tyne - NE1 7RU
Phone: +44 (0)191 208 4455

Social Media Editor @ Open Quaternary <https://www.openquaternary.com/>
and @ JOAD <https://openarchaeologydata.metajnl.com/about/editorialteam/>
Reviewer Board Member: Land
<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/land/submission_reviewers>

Recent Publications:
-  Assessing the role of alluvial geomorphology for Late-Holocene
settlement strategies through Point Pattern Analysis.
<https://doi.org/10.1080/14614103.2020.1740866>
- Multi-temporal mapping of the Upper Rhone Valley (Valais, Switzerland)
<https://doi.org/10.1080/17445647.2020.1724837>
- Geomorphology of the Jebel Qara (Sultanate of Oman)
<https://doi.org/10.1080/17445647.2019.1708488>

To Unsubscribe from this list go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=env-arch&A=1

enter your e-mail address in the box asking for it (nb. no name is needed in the box below it) and click on LEAVE ENV-ARCH button.

This will not delete you from the main AEA information only (eg newsletter) list.