Dear all,

We are very excited to invite you to the fourth webinar of the AEA: Social Sustainability, to take place October 27th 19:00 CET.
This is the (slightly changed) programme for this session:

19:00-19:10 CET - Introduction

19:10-19:35 CET - Aleksa K. Alaica - University of Toronto:
Pastoral Practices and Marine Resource Exploitation among the Moche of North Coast Peru: Examining Social and Cultural Continuity through Vertebrate and Invertebrate Remains

19:35-20:00 CET - Taariq Ali Sheik - Free University Amsterdam:
Environmental Archaeology: Inter-disciplinary Decolonization?

20:00-20:45 CET - Christine Hastorf - University of California, Berkeley:
Plant protection as societal sustainability: meaningful Andean landscapes

Registration and attendance is FREE!
Those of you that have already registered for the 1st Webinar will get an invitation automatically, so there is no need to register a second time!

More information can be found here: https://envarch.net/events/41st-aea-conference-groningen/
Registration link can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWHef9_kQEao_xVLLVVL2O5BzRPPZPHjdR44--oUEcE9tA5g/viewform

We look forward to seeing you at the webinar.

On behalf of the organising committee,
Nathalie Brusgaard, Canan Çakirlar, Merit Hondelink, Youri van den Hurk, Taravat Talebi Seyyedsaran, Francesca Slim

To unsubscribe from the ARCHAEOBOTANY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ARCHAEOBOTANY&A=1