From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Aimee Gilhooley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 02 September 2020 10:20
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NGS Vacancy

Dear All

National Galleries of Scotland are currently recruiting for a Head of Collection Information and Digital Assets, this role is full time and fixed term (2 years). The role’s key responsibilities will not only include developing and delivering the NGS programme of collection digitisation, but will complete and drive forward the review and development of collection systems, delivering efficiency and ensuring a capability to be more open in the future with our collection images.

More information about the role and how to apply can be found here : https://bit.ly/HCIDAMvacancy<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FHCIDAMvacancy&data=02%7C01%7C%7C00dd46be15c348e96fd808d84f2317d5%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637346359421975810&sdata=1vqeD%2FteISGI6TPssUPZmk8TPEX6rbHMhV3xYKsfAoI%3D&reserved=0>

The closing date for applications is 9th September 2020.

For more information please email us at; [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Aimee Gilhooley

HR Assistant (NGS)