Hi Ellie,

Please see https://irms.org.uk/page/ThirdSectorToolkit

All the best,

Ren

Reynold Leming
Chair, IRMS
Follow us on Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 at 17:04, Dr Ellie Pridgeon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All

Can anyone point me in the direction of records management resources relating to professional and / or learned societies?

I am currently undertaking a records review and creating a retention schedule for a client and am struggling to find resources that relate specifically to this type of organisation. The sector guidance that relates to charities is very useful (this organisation is also a charity), but it would be useful to locate any more specific material.

Thanks in advance.

Ellie

Dr Ellie Pridgeon, BA, MA, PhD, Arch Dip, FSA
Director, Consultant Archivist Ltd

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]