Dear All,

We are advertising a vacancy at the Food Standards Agency for an Information Management Case Officer. This could be an ideal job for someone interested in a career in information and records management, and would offer learning opportunities for those interested in data protection and security because we are a multi-disciplinary team.

The role is multi-site, which means that the successful candidate could work from any of our offices (London, York, Cardiff, Birmingham, Belfast) or choose a home working contract (UK only). Please be aware that there would be occasional travel required to the London and York offices.

For full details, please see the job advert on the Civil Service jobs website: Information Management Case Worker

The closing date is Wednesday 16th September. If you have any questions please contact me directly, at [log in to unmask]

Full link for those who do not receive html emails: https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=cGFnZWFjdGlvbj12aWV3dmFjYnlqb2JsaXN0JmNzb3VyY2U9Y3Nxc2VhcmNoJnNlYXJjaF9zbGljZV9jdXJyZW50PTEmb3duZXI9NTA3MDAwMCZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZwYWdlY2xhc3M9Sm9icyZqb2JsaXN0X3ZpZXdfdmFjPTE2ODYyNjEmdXNlcnNlYXJjaGNvbnRleHQ9MTA3NjYwNDUxJnJlcXNpZz0xNTk5MjExODAwLWIwMWQ1YmExOTYwMGFhNDEwYjVjMjFiYzllMzA1MTNlNDVlZWI4OTI=

Kind regards,

Kay

Kay Young

Information and Records Manager

Knowledge, Information Management and Security

Food Standards Agency

7th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London SW1H 9EX

Mobile: 07970 189037

Email: [log in to unmask]

Food Standards Agency (FSA) For the latest food news and information visit www.food.gov.uk This document is strictly confidential and is intended only for use by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or other action taken in reliance of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Food Standards Agency. If you have received this transmission in error please tell us and then permanently delete what you have received. This email was scanned for viruses services and was found to be virus free. Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for compliance. To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]