Hi Sophie,

It depends on what your goal is. We have used the BCS Data Protection Practitioner course/certification for our staff within Information Governance which was very good. Their foundation certificate is also worth looking at. Other than that, in the past we have used PDP and Geldards for Data Protection training for non-practitioners, the PDP courses have a route to practitioner if you think you may head that way. Aside from the Geldards courses these were all pre COVID-19 and had been face to face.

Hope that helps,

Richard

Richard Davies MBCS

Senior Information Governance and Compliance Officer/ Uwch Swyddog Llywodraethu a Chydymffurfiaeth Gwybodaeth

Information Governance/ Llywodraethu Gwybodaeth

Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council/ Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol Castell-nedd Port Talbot

Tel/Ffôn: (01639) 686220

Email/Ebost: [log in to unmask]