The latest issue of The Indexer is now available online.

Liverpool University Press is pleased to inform you of the latest content in The Indexer, a highly regarded publication that is essential reading for those working in and researching Indexing.

This month’s issue includes articles on “Looking for Needles in a Haystack: How Do Ebook Reader Applications Handle Active Indexes?” And “National Indexing Day 2020 in the UK," an insight in to how the day was celebrated online. Browse all articles here.

Sign up to our mailing list | Follow us on Twitter

Table of contents

Faceted classification in support of diversity: the role of concepts and terms in representing religion

Vanda Broughton

Looking for needles in a haystack: how do ebook reader applications handle active indexes? Part 3 - tablet devices

Mary COE AND JAN Wright

Embedded indexing with Word. Part 2 - editing entries and making work easier by using macros

WALTER Greulich

Taking a break: how taking a step back could reinvigorate your indexing career and work-life balance

DAWN Dobbins

The diary of Mary Hardy: indexing a primary source for Norfolk history

CHRISTOPHER Pipe

National Indexing Day 2020 in the United Kingdom

ANN Kingdom

‘Working Smarter to Stay Ahead’: American Society for Indexing (ASI) Annual Conference 2020

SHANNON Li

Indexes reviewed

Shuttleworth, Christine

Book review

ALBERTO Cevolini

Best wishes,

Natasha

Natasha Bikkul, Journals Marketing Assistant

L I V E R P O O L  U N I V E R S I T Y  P R E S S   |   F O U N D E D  1 8 9 9

4 Cambridge Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZU
www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk | Sign up to our Mailing List

‘Liverpool University Press is one of the great success stories in the difficult climate of modern academic publishing.’  - Professor Sir Jonathan Bate, Vice-President, British Academy

LUP staff are working from home in response to the Government’s advice on Covid-19. We will be operating business as usual as far as possible, although some staff are working flexibly and responses may be outside of regular office hours.

This message is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender. Any attachment has been virus-checked, but no responsibility is accepted for any virus unintentionally transmitted. The contents of this email are not legally binding. Liverpool University Press 2004 Limited, Company Number 05113671, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the University of Liverpool.

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]