Great article, Christian 👍

Forgive me if I might have already missed this, but you should also post on this Porifera Mailbase any published scientific data that might similarly benefit other global indigenous communities to establish their own local sponge farms (such as innovative mariculture methodology, optimal environmental parameters for oceanic sponge farming, the species that succeeded and those that didn't in your particular experience, processing access to markets etc.)

Continued good luck in the meantime, best, John

Dr John N.A. Hooper

Honorary Associate, Queensland Museum Network

PO Box 3300 | South Brisbane BC | Queensland 4101 | Australia

ABN 90669078541

t +61 412 695 592| m 0412 695 592 | f +61-7-3846 1226 | www.qm.qld.gov.au | www.spongemaps.org

Adjunct Professor, Griffith Institute for Drug Discovery, Griffith University

Co-Editor, World Porifera Database

World Register of Marine Species Steering Committee

Subject Editor, journal Zootaxa (Porifera)

ResearchGate | Google Scholar | LinkedIn | ORCID | Academia | SpongeMaps