Hi all,

The anonymous survey for the Ancestors’ Gallery has now been done by 109 people. That is probably more than ¼ of the entire sponge community, as I think some of the 450 names in the Who is Who are no longer active in sponge science. I would call this number representative for what the community wants. I will therefore shut down the survey mid next week and then tell you about the outcome. IF YOU STILL WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, PLEASE DO IT BY TUESDAY THE LATEST.

Thank you all for your hugely helpful feedback!

Cheers, Christine

To unsubscribe from the PORIFERA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=PORIFERA&A=1