*** With apologies for cross-posting ***

OASPA has today announced the Poster Lightning Talks selected for
showcasing at the *OASPA 2020 Conference on Open Access Scholarly
Publishing*, which takes place online next month (22-24 September).

If you want to hear about the very latest open access initiatives, make
sure you register for the conference and attend the poster lightning
sessions. This year we have more talks than ever covering a huge range of
topics crossing disciplines, models and all stages in the communication of
scholarship.

OASPA 2020 will address open access at a time of global challenge as well
as other key scholarly communication issues and will also be a forum for
collective reflection on our ongoing endeavour to ensure scholarship is
open and accessible to all. The program can be found here
<https://oaspa.org/oaspa-2020-conference-program/> and information on how
to register is at the conference website http://oaspa.org/conference/.
Please get in touch at *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>* if you have any
questions or wish to attend but are unfunded.

We welcome delegates from a wide range of backgrounds at all stages of
their careers who are working in publishing, librarianship, government,
higher education, funding agencies, nonprofits, and other affiliated
industries.

We hope you can join us next month!

With best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Events and Communications
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association