Hello,

My name is Ioana-Maria Dunca and I am running my Dissertation this year. My research is a part of Psychology MSc at Middlesex University, at MSc Psychology, Health and Wellbeing and my supervisor is Deborah Bailey- Rodriguez. My study has ethical approval, and I am are looking for participants now.

The proposed research aims to explore the transition to first-time fatherhood, and how this may affects identity, mental health and wellbeing. I am interested in exploring the issues that are of importance to fathers who are having their first child.

It is important that we assess as many participants as possible. We are interested in speaking and interviewing biological fathers whose first child is no older than 5 years. It will be only an online interview that could last approximately 45 minutes.

I have attached the poster (the ADVERT) to this email. Could you please share it with your contacts or somewhere that more people could have access to see it? And those interested could contact me on my email address.

Thank you so much for your time and help,

Best regards,
Ioana-Maria Dunca