Hello,

I am currently completing an MSc by Research at Swansea University, which has been adapted and moved online because of Covid-19. I need about 80 more participants and I would be so grateful for every person that takes part.

Please click this link to take part in the study (can only be done on a computer or laptop): https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/8AC5C91E-4D70-4876-AAC4-1A0C20A77975

The study aim is to help us learn how to measure resilience. Anyone over 18 can take part and it involves having to do a 10-minute computer task and complete some questionnaires (approx 15 minutes). There is also a chance to win an Amazon voucher (1st prize: £20, 2nd prize: £10, 3rd prize: £5). You can even get points to redeem on SurveyCircle - at the moment it is worth 7 points!

I’m happy to do other people’s surveys in exchange, just email me the link! This research has been approved by the Research Ethics Committee, College of Human and Health Sciences Swansea.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help,
Imogen Hopkins