You can't interpret statistical significance of regression parameters outside of the model that they are in.  All variables are relevant in the model.

Not sure what you mean by 'model was not supported'. A model that said three (presumably, correlated) variables should all predict an outcome would be weird.

In addition, try not to think of statistical significance as binary - look at the size of your parameter estimates.

Jeremy