Hello,

It is the last chance to participate in my mock jury study as data collection finishes this week. All responses appreciated!

I am an MSc Forensic Psychology student researching juror decision making within rape trials and would like to invite you to take part if you are 18+ years old and have a good command of written and spoken English.
The study is hosted entirely online on Qualtrics.com and involves watching a short rape trial re-enactment before answering questions about the case and deciding what you believe the verdict should be (approx. 20/25 mins in total)
Trigger Warning: This study contains sensitive material on the topic of rape and sexual violence. Whilst you will not be exposed to any overly distressing or explicit material, as this case will involves a dispute about whether sexual activity took place with consent, anybody who feels they may find this topic distressing is advised not take part.
If you are interested in participating or finding out more information about this study, simply click the survey link below.

https://mmu.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d0ZTKZkzFCFBoG1

Many thanks,

Aaron Wright
MSc Forensic Psychology