Hi Nick

I think you might be referring to an appeal against a decision made by Lancaster City Council application (application No. 99/00913/CU), which was for the change of use and conversion of redundant farm buildings to six dwellings with associated parking at Sunnycroft, Wrayton  Melling With Wrayton, Lancashire LA6 2QU https://planning.lancaster.gov.uk/online-applications/simpleSearchResults.do?action=firstPage

For information I've attached a copy of the decision notice from our files.

I'll double check with my colleagues tomorrow in case there is another application that might be relevant (this was the only one I could find).

Kind regards

Joanne

Joanne Smith

Planning Officer
Lancashire County Council Historic Environment Team
Development Management
Planning & Environment
Lancashire County Council
PO Box 100