Dear Colleagues,
We are excited to announce the launch of the ENERGY BLOG (https://energyethics.org.uk/blog/) by the Energy Ethics Research Group at the University of St Andrews.
In this blog, we share anecdotes from our research, insights from the field, and reflections on issues of energy. The blog reflects the multi-disciplinary aim of the Energy Ethics Research Group to consider the sensibilities, events, processes and materials central to issues of energy.  We hope you will enjoy these posts!
If you are interested in contributing to the blog, please do get in touch!  You can reach us at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. And for details on what we do, please check out our website: www.energyethics.org.uk<http://www.energyethics.org.uk>.
On behalf of the Energy Ethics Research Group,
sean

Sean Field, PhD MSc BComm
Research Fellow
Department of Social Anthropology
University of St Andrews
E: [log in to unmask]
P: 1-832-292-8277 (US) | +44-7399-554140 (UK)
W: https://energyethics.org.uk/people/sean-field/

[cid:33866709-3776-48b1-895c-9cadafeed7b0]

Anthropology Matters is a network of the ASA, who administer this list.
https://anthropologymatters.com and https://theasa.org

AM is used to communicate with postgraduate & postdoctoral anthropologists
working in the UK and abroad to provide alerts to: new issues of the Open Access
Anthropology Matters journal, and events of anthropological interest in the UK
anthropology community such as conferences and seminars or funding opportunities.

Join the list or view archived messages:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/Anthropology-Matters

To email the list use: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe please click here:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS&A=1