Hi All,

Just to let you know that next week's webinar is going to be Tips on Data Cleaning. It is very exciting.

As this is a task many of you will be doing I'm going to do two sessions on Wednesday. I'll cover the Windows/Desktop version of the system at 2pm and then the Web Edition version at 3pm.

If this is of interest but you cannot attend on Wednesday let me know as I might re-run the session or record a YouTube video for it.

Tips on Data Cleaning in Windows/Desktop
Aug 19, 2020 2pm

https://zoom.us/j/99129878920?pwd=TmNla1ZBelI2Uy9ZcVg0TlY3VHV0UT09

Meeting ID: 991 2987 8920
Passcode: chHp17

Tips on Data Cleaning in Web Edition
Aug 19, 2020 3pm

https://zoom.us/j/95230938545?pwd=TWtzYjdMeW1sWjVobjRpMkJBKzhHQT09

Meeting ID: 952 3093 8545
Passcode: pAGy44

Thursday surgery, any questions about your system just hop on the call and ask me (if your team or volunteers have any questions about using the system please do send them the link as well).

Surgery
Aug 20, 2020 2pm-3pm

https://zoom.us/j/94921095692?pwd=YUFYRVlJUjZTOWNnalhvelM5QWVyZz09

Meeting ID: 949 2109 5692